As we departed the B2SMB Institute’s highly successful Leaders’ Forum in May, we announced our Global Conference with a promise:
We are building out our October agenda to reflect the strategic and tactical demands B2SMB leaders face – not just how to better reach, engage, qualify and close SMBs, but how to change the business relationship we have with SMBs.
With 45 days to go before the doors open in Chicago, we’re overwhelmed with (yet again) how our fast-growing community of business-to-small-business execs has encouraged, supported and contributed to an absolutely killer line-up across our 2.5-day event. Some highlights:
- Monday’s Ted-talk-ready keynotes at venue Morgan Manufacturing will inform, instruct and inspire all of us whose jobs depend on successfully winning, keeping and growing the “new” SMB customer. From Erik Day, VP/GM of Dell’s SMB Division, to Michael Fauscette, Head of Research for G2 Crowd, to Todd Rowe, Global Director of Google’s SMB offering, we’ll hear from the leaders’ leaders – and yes, we have a few surprises yet to come!
- We’ll end Monday with a cocktail reception cheekily named “Under the Influence” – we’ve gathered over a dozen major small business influencers to mix and mingle with our B2SMB attendees – bloggers, radio show hosts, and thought-leading gurus like John Jantsch, best-selling author of “Duct Tape Marketing;” national media personality Carol Roth; and Anna Attkisson, Editorial Director of Business.com. These influencers collectively whisper to millions of SMBs.
- On Tuesday morning, we’ll return to Morgan Manufacturing to talk transformation – subject matter experts like Brett Tolbert of Comcast will talk application of AI/machine learning; Nitin Gaur of IBM will talk Blockchain and B2SMB models; Christian Ward of DataSmart (and ex of Yext) will talk GDPR and data protection; and Scott Gifis, President of AdRoll, will talk the next wave of digital revolution.
- Tuesday afternoon our breakout sessions in Sales, Marketing, Product Dev and Delivery, will offer playbooks shared from the best and brightest B2SMB practitioners. Brian Bar will talk how he built the Groupon sales juggernaut; Joe Malcoun will talk Nutshell’s successful convergence of marketing and sales across 50+ countries; and Matt Bostwick of Indeed will talk adapting an SMB product to be “best fit” for millions of users.
- We’ll end Tuesday face-to-face with dozens of real, live SMBs in our first-ever “Entrepreneurs’ Hack-a-Thon.” Attendees will have the chance to sit and talk real challenges, real needs, and real solutions in a casual but highly organized “opportunity analysis” for 30+ local Chicago business owners. Beer and sangria will be served!
- On Wednesday, we’ll shift our venue 2 blocks to the more intimate Morgan on Main. Here we’ll host our “Partner-Palooza” networking event (think speed-dating for B2SMB brands); we’ll open our B2SMB Innovation Showcase, exhibiting what’s newest and hottest in our $500B marketspace; and we’ll run our mock “SMB Office Tours,” hosted by member experts who’ll detail what’s inside a small-business front office, back office and infrastructure.
With this backdrop of killer content, you can count on leaving the B2SMB Institute’s Global Conference smarter, able to do your job better the next day. And with hundreds of attendees already registered, you can count on us to deliver what we know can be most valuable – the opportunity to meet and greet peers, partners and prospects.
If you haven’t bought your ticket yet – do it before prices go up on 8/25. And watch our site for the surprises we know will inspire you even more to get to Chicago for the best weather and the most important event of the year!
For more information, click here.
To get your Global Conference tickets now, click here.