A must-make event for B2SMB Marketing, Sales and Product Pros – small classrooms, rigorous, real world content and peer-to-peer exchanges make for the most dynamic upgrade in your B2SMB skills you’ll find anywhere! Combining Clickmeeting’s dynamic, interactive webinar platform, our own B2SMBI Slack community, Playbooks19 Online is travel free and promises to be as convenient as it is valuable.
Connecting with SMBs
Our Playbooks19 Marketing workshops will focus on what it takes to reach, engage and qualify SMBs. From top-to-mid sales funnel, our Member-expert Presenters will detail how they’ve succeeded, from new targeting techniques to new media channels, from optimal content marketing tactics to big-data driven engagement techniques.
Our Playbooks19 Sales workshops will focus on what it takes to convert an SMB prospect to an SMB customer. Over a dozen Member-expert Sales Pros (many from our B2SMBI Sales Council) will break it all down, from hiring and training Sales Teams to delivering sales KPIs at scale and at speed, with quality assured.
Developing SMB Offerings
If you’re charged with designing and developing successful SMB offerings, our Playbooks19 Product workshops will help you deliver. From the drawing board to the shipping box, our senior-level Product Dev experts will lay out the steps required to build what Small Business want, need and fall in love with.
Here’s a list of full recordings for all 10 our Playbooks19 Online workshops:
- How to Leverage SMB Influencers,led by Influencer Ramon Ray of SmartHustle and Ivana Taylor of DIY Marketing
- How to Optimize the New SMB Salesforce for the New SMB Customer,led by Eric Spadafora, VP Sales for Verizon’s Eastern Division (25 states) and Nicole Wood of Ama la Vida Coaching
- How to Use PQLs (Product Qualified Leads) to Drive More Sales,led by Dan Slagen, CMO of ThriveHive
- How to Create B2SMB Partnerships that Work,led by Eric Groves, CEO of Alignable
- How These 10 Trends Will Dictate Success in B2SMB 2019 (Part 1)– led by Jill Nelson, CEO of Ruby Receptionists and Members of our Leaders’ League
- How to Grow Your SMB Lead Gen Pipeline, led by Wayne Silverman, CRO of Business.com
- How to Turn SMB Data into B2SMB Products & Services,led by Patrick Grogan, VP Marketing of LocalIQ/USA Today Network
- How to Apply KPIs That Matter for B2SMB,led by Brian Bar, CEO of Victory Lap and Pete Steger, Head of Business Development, Kabbage
- How SMB Brand Confidence Impacts Your Results– a B2SMBI Research Primer led by Peter Hutto, CSO of B2SMBI and Jason Peaslee, Managing Partner of Thrive Analytics
- How These 10 Trends Will Dictate Success in B2SMB 2019 (Part 2)– led by David Fortino, SVP Audience, NetLine and Members of our Leaders’ League
Featured Presenters at Playbooks19 Online Workshops
What They Said: Top Reasons
for B2SMB Pros to Attend Playbooks19
“What a great two days. You guys are building something super cool and INCREDIBILY valuable.” – Jill Nelson, CEO/Founder, Ruby Receptionists
“I was so incredibly impressed on who you were able to gather together to talk about how we better support the SMB community.” – Erik Day, VP/GM – Small Business, Dell
“The event was first class, from the people, the connections and the take home value.” – Sean Cohen, COO, AWeber
There’s no other event that entirely focuses on the highly challenging $500Bil Business-to-Small-Business marketspace, bringing B2SMB pros at all levels a unique and intense value.
A Focus on What Works
“It was great to hear the experiences of the speakers and other attendees. We came away with some immediate points of optimization for our go to market process.” – Joanna Knox, BD Lead, Fundbox
“We thought the event was very well done! You guys brought it! The networking and content was spot on.” – Aaron Bailey, COO, Business.com
“My team and I learned so much during the conference with all the folks who are serving SMBs. Overall, a truly inspiring event.” – Liz Yoon, Partnerships Management, LegalZoom
We emphasize what works when it comes to reaching, engaging, keeping, keeping and growing SMBs. With no time for theory, our attendees leave a whole lot smarter on what to do next.
“Great connections and networking.” – Carrie Jacobson, VP Technology & Services, Office Depot
“There was great energy in the room and lots of good opportunity to network.” – Kelly Thomas Nojaim, VP Partner Development, Microsoft
We pride ourselves on bringing together B2SMBs best and brightest and fostering their peer-to-peer exchanges, with plenty of time and space to comfortably interact.
“I found a lot of value connecting with various leaders in the space and learning how different companies are approaching the SMB segment.” – Dip Ghuman, Strategic and Product Partnerships, Indeed
“Definitely think it put Lorem on the radar for a lot of important partners in the future and lots of great content from other innovators in the SMB space.’ – Sam Wilcoxon, Founder, Lorem
We believe it’s critical that B2SMB pros see what’s here and what’s coming when it comes to the millions of Small Business they are trying to sell. Count on us to keep looking ahead!
“I think this will grow year over year and I look forward in participating in future.” – Jenn Allen, SMB Segment Lead, Cisco
“You put together a great event and it’s definitely going to be one of the must-go to events for everyone who is serving small businesses.” – Martin Schmidt, Strategic Development, 1&1
“Thank you for the opportunity and really enjoyed it. You are building something very interesting.” – Doug Bewsher, CEO, Leadspace
B2SMB Institute events are focus-points for our Members, but our Member community, segment Councils, SMB research and resources (like Playbooks!) adds value throughout the year and beyond!
“It was a ton of fun.” – Darian Shirazi, CEO, Radius
“Absolutely amazing event.” – Max Pechersky, PromoRepublic, CEO/Co-Founder
“Seriously, it was a great show – congratulations to you for taking the lead and driving this. Much needed and I made numerous contacts – for which I can see value on both sides of the equation.” – Lem Lloyd, SVP, Buzzboard