We’ve been working on our 2nd-annual B2SMB Institute Leaders’ Forum since we left San Francisco last spring, with a clear commitment to build on our success:
The 2019 Leaders’ Forum program must address the critical challenges and opportunities of our highly fragmented small business customer and prospect base – millions of “snowflake” SMBs who often defy description. Leaders must address fellow leaders on success with SMBs, creating a dynamic new dialogue on what’s working, and what’s not.
Today, with 9 weeks until we meet in Napa, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our promise, and I invite you to review our agenda of content and speakers published today as proof.
The B2SMB Leaders’ Forum is programmed specifically for very busy B2SMB senior executives. We know (from experience!) that finding a haven to step away from the day-to-day demands of running an enterprise’s B2SMB operations is critical to success. You simply need the perspective of dropping back, of thinking outside your own box, of getting inspired and provoked, and yes, instructed.
Here are a few highlights from our 2-day event that make it so invaluable, IMHO:
- You’ll join an elite and exclusive assembly of 100+ senior executives from many of the B2SMB Institute’s largest member organizations. Our attendees will range from marketers to operators to founders – over 70% of last year’s attendees were VP-level and above.
- This is a top-to-top, peer-to-peer gathering, centered on the biggest challenges – and opportunities – we all share from our highly fragmented customer and prospect base. You’ll be immersed in “big picture” insights, small interactive workshops and 1-to-1 peer exchanges focused on new and emerging business strategies and models to build profitable SMB-focused businesses.
- We’ll kick off the strategic dialogue of our Forum with a Leaders’ League panel on the enormous impact of new and emerging SMB ecosystems. These ecosystems form not around products or services, or even around problems to be solved, but instead around how SMBs frame their day-to-day relationships with their money, their people, their customers and their communities. We’ll set the stage for an afternoon of keynotes featuring Lauren Weinberg, CMO of Square; Jay Fulcher, Founder & CEO of Zenefits, and Clate Mask, Founder & CEO of Keap/Infusionsoft.
- The overall B2SMB ecosystem is in both evolutionary and revolutionary states. Consider what now defines an “average” SMB, what goes into a typical SMB purchase, even what counts for value for both SMB buyers and B2SMB sellers. Our Leaders’ League has identified 5 critical trends that deserve every B2SMB Leader’s attention, and we’ll workshop every one of them on Day 2, hearing from leaders like Eric Spadafora, VP Sales at Verizon, Influencer Ramon Ray of SmartHustle, and Doug Llewellyn, CEO of Business.com.
- And speaking of “workshops”: we’ve crafted our format to mix the seriously strategic demands of our attendees with the casual Napa-in-Spring atmosphere of the Culinary Institute’s newest “foodie wonderland” (NY Times). Our workshops will be “idea kitchens” that upgrade your B2SMB Master Chef chops.
And there’s more to this strategic multi-course, 5-star feast. Watch in the coming weeks as we add more to a jam-packed 2-day menu – bon appetit!
The B2SMB Institute Leaders’ Forum takes place June 13-14, at the Culinary Institute of America at Copia, Napa Valley, California. Visit the conference website for more about the speakers, agenda, networking, venue, registration and more.