In late 2018, B2B influencer marketing was on the industry watch list as predictions for what this year would hold began popping up. And what we saw were some major advancements in what B2B marketers had planned for influencer marketing in 2019 including:
- Compliance due to GDPR and disclosing paid sponsorships
- Prioritizing influencer video content
- Partnering with the right influencer match
- Cultivating ongoing relationships
- The ever-dreaded fake follower
Some of these initiatives rose to the top for 2019, while others got lost in the day-to-day shuffle. However, 2019 was the year that B2B marketers really LEANED IN on influencer marketing in a way they hadn’t before. Many of the predictions from last year have become best practices for some of today’s top brands.
Read more here: https://www.toprankblog.com/2019/12/b2b-influencer-marketing-predictions-2020/